segunda-feira, 2 de agosto de 2010

                                                    

                                                              Goofy Lee - Disney                                                

I worked directly with Disney characters in Florida and always that I could I´d visited Tom Sawyer Island on Magic Kingdom. In the break I used to talk with my colleagues on work like Balloo (Mogli´s bear), Governador Ratcliffe (Pocahontas villians), Green Army Man (Toy Story), Lauchpad Mcquack (Duck Tales) and others. I can assure that most part of them really “dig” Rush, not all of them, but anyone recognize the Power Trio importance.

Woody and Goofy are the most fans, mainly our human-dog friend. He already confessed me that had some bass classes due to rush, but he quit because he ´d always stumbled over the cables. All the characters must have a neutral stance to avoid confusion, that´s why characters can´t hold a sport team jersey in pictures like football and baseball or something like that.

But in a restaurant located on Animal Kingdom park called Restaurantossaurus I saw something that I will never forget. One visitant (that´s the name Disney calls its clients) was taking his breakfast and Goofy was near from me. The Disney character realized that he was wearing a Rush t-shirt and instantly looked at me pointing repeatedly to him. So Goofy asked me if he could surprise him, and I said “go ahead, buddy”! He signed Goofy Lee luvs Rush and started moving his fingers fast in an awesome “air bass” play.

I will never forget this scene… never ever. Thank you all the Disney characters, specially Goofy Lee.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário