sexta-feira, 6 de agosto de 2010

HISTORY

_

History

In 2004, two people with don´t know each other (and a little bit later would bem y friends) told me about na espetacular show they have gone, Rush in Rio, with coincidely happened in my birthday, november 23th , 2002.

In Brazil, some people know about Rush just because Macgyver opening program is the song “Tom Sawyer”, so I was one of those guys and I decided to listen just to check up.

So fortunelly I borrow Rush in Rio DVD, and when I listened “Earthshine” thousand of times I realized that I fell in love for Rush, and I still want to feel this until my last day in my life on earth.

In this occasion I´ve worked at my father´s company, and as soon as possible, I´ve downloaded some music and videos. So I started remembering about the power trio in my life, when some guy borrow me “All the World´s a Stage” album, and I ´ve tried to understand what the hell the vocalist would like to want screaming so sharp. I thought in myself, “he wants to say something great, but I still can´t understand”.

I also remembered that a colleague had invited me to go to Rush in Rio, but I denied, and this is today my worst regret.

I had problems with my internet connection, so I decided to go to my father´s company to download more songs, but his partners couldn´t know that I was going there “just” because of a band.

The " mercy shot" happened when I borrowed Rush in Rio, and couldn´t stop listening. "Earthshine" was unbelievible, and I knew each part of the show and today I still can´t stop listening.



Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário